Friday, November 15, 2013

Doodle Time and crab character concept

It's been too long since my last post. Lately I've been busy with work. Primarily telling stories through editing and motion graphics.

I've been getting together with artists once a month for some doodling at a coffee shop. It's been a great time to exchange ideas see other styles and artists at work, and to draw inspiration. If you are interested in joining us come to

Starbucks
7610 Lyndale Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55423

on December 12th, 2013
from 7:00pm - 9:00pm


Here is a sketch I drew from the last meeting of a crab character for a story I've been developing for awhile now. More to come since it looks like this one will take off and become something. Found an audio guy who loves the idea and is willing to work with me on that side of things! I think it'll be a fun personal project and turn into something awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment