Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meditech

My internship at Meditech ends tomorrow. :( On the plus side they put me in charge of Meditechs weekly "Friday Render" where they come up with some sort of awesome or fun render and post it on facebook. My time here has been really grand and I am walking away with tons of experience and good friends and colleagues. Keep your eyes open for tomorrows update which will include the final render and a video. Other great news is I did some low poly bones for an App that Meditech developed and it was a part of the presentation that Meditech had at a convention. It was a huge hit, tons of people were wanting to install it and take it home to show people! Sometime soon it will be released on both the Apple and Android markets for free! It allows you to rotate around and zoom in/out of a 3D scene of a surgical procedure on an arm, pretty cool stuff. The plan is to have it so that it can work on anything between a number of smart phones and of course the Ipad. I will post links as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment